Drunk on Wireless: Public Health Consequences of Cell Phone and Wireless Technologies are Begging for Society’s Attention
"Drunk on Wireless: Public Health Consequences of Cell Phone and Wireless Technologies are Begging for Society's Attention from ElectromagneticHealth.Org on Vimeo.
Watch this video of a talk last month in New York with experts in the field:
- Camilla Rees, MBA of Electromagnetic Health.org,
- Dr. David Carpenter, Director of the Institute for Health and the Environment at University at Albany, and public health physician.
- Dr. Martin Blank, retired Associate Professor in the Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics at Columbia University,
- Dr. Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University.
- Duncan Campbell, Esq., of Living Dialogues™. This program was sponsored by Occupy EMF Harm and organized by ElectromagneticHealth.org
- You can view this online at https://vimeo.com/170149087