Watch father Rodney Palmer tell the story of his child and wifi in school. For two years he and other parents worked to raise this issue after children began getting sick. In this school, wifi was installed and kids got sick. Several kids were wearing 24 hour heart monitors, several had serious cardiac incidents and many kids were getting headaches.
He also discusses the research showing headaches and tinnitus is related to wireless.
Saili et al. Effects of acute exposure to WIFI signals (2.45 GHz) on heart variability and blood pressure in Albinos rabbit. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 40(2):600-605. September 2015,
- These results suggest for the first time, as far as we know, that exposure to WIFI affect heart rhythm, blood pressure, and catecholamines efficacy on cardiovascular system; indicating that radiofrequency can act directly and/or indirectly on cardiovascular system.
Esmekaya MA, Ozer C, Seyhan N. (2011). 900 MHz pulse-modulated radiofrequency radiation induces oxidative stress on heart, lung, testis and liver tissues. Gen Physiol Biophys. 30(1), 84-9.
- Results of our study showed that pulse-modulated RF radiation causes oxidative injury in liver, lung, testis and heart tissues mediated by lipid peroxidation, increased level of NOx and suppression of antioxidant defense mechanism.
Havas M, Marrongelle J. (2010). Provocation study using heart rate variability shows microwave radiation from 2.4 GHz cordless phone affects autonomic nervous system. European Journal of Oncology. 5, 273-300.
- 10 of the subjects (40 percent) displayed increased heart rate, arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats, a.k.a. heart palpitations).
- Four subjects experienced overt tachycardia, or intense and prolonged heart racing, after a second or two of exposure, with one subject’s heart almost tripling its rate.
- Strong increases in sympathetic nervous activity and decreases in parasympathetic activity from exposures.
Türedi S, Hancı H, Topal Z, Unal D, Mercantepe T, Bozkurt I, Kaya H, Odacı E. (2014) The effects of prenatal exposure to a 900-MHz electromagnetic field on the 21-day-old male rat heart. Electromagn Biol Med. Aug 28:1-8.
- Our study results suggest that exposure to EMF in the prenatal period causes oxidative stress and histopathological changes in male rat pup heart tissue.
Calling For MCPS to Explore Safe Technology in Schools.
We do not want to risk our children's health for something can be easily fixed.