|From the EHT Doctor Advice Brochure|
The Research is CredibleParents and teachers are contacting us asking to see "the credible research". There so much research we could share with you, but perhaps you could start here.
- The US Department of the Interior Letter stating FCC standards are not protective. This letter states that credible research shown fertility impacts at radiation levels thousands below that of a cell phone.
- Resolution 1815: The Council of Europe issued recommendations calling for reduced wireless for children because of the serious health consequences.
- Health Endpoints and published Research: A Sample : Read the research here.
- The Vienna Medical Association has issued Guidelines for Patients stating that "Wireless LAN leads to high microwave exposures."
- EHHI Report: Yale Doctors recommend reduced exposure to wireless devices.
- The BabySafe Project : The Chief of OBGYN at Yale recommends pregnant women reduce Wifi exposure. Watch the Press Conference HERE.
- Download the Full Briefing on Wireless and Schools This was presented and reviewed with Superintendent of Education Dr. Lillian M. Lowery's staff this summer.
- A list of the International Policy Actions Worldwide to Protect Children.
- Watch a video of an expert lecture at our National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- Read an article from San Francisco Medicine: Legal but Lethal
- Read the research that the picture above is based on about children absorbing more radiation than adults. The American Academy of Pediatrics wrote a letter stating children absorb wireless 10 times in the bone marrow of their skull.
Doctors of the World Health Organization are calling for immediate action. NIH is running a study right now exposing rodents to wireless at low levels for several hours a day seeing if they get cancer, and DNA damage etc.. . It will be a few years before we get results. Why would we exposure our kids to something being researched on rats? Our children are not guinea pigs. Lets wait for proof of safety!
We hope this makes sense. We hope this is helpful to you. We simply want the best for our kids.
If you have research or medical conclusions stating this radiation is "safe" please send it to us.